Last year, I wanted to make something different other than my usual seafood paella (recipe coming soon!). After searching for hours on what to do, I finally settled on this amazing prime rib roast! At that time, I was also obsessed with Herbs De Provence so I was very determined to incorporate that. Nevertheless, I succeeded in creating an amazing rib roast! Pair it with gravy and it’s even more delectable!
Our Easy Prime Rib Roast
- 6 lbs Prime rib roast
- 2 tbsp Herbs de Provence
- 1 tbsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While oven is warming up, mix all of the dry ingredients in a small bowl forming a dry rub.
- Prep your prime rib roast on a roasting rack. Drizzle olive oil and rub all over.
- Cover the roast with the dry rub. This will help form a crust later while baking.
- Bake the roast in the oven for about 2 hours or until it reaches 135 degrees F.
- Once done, let the roast rest while you make your gravy. Slice, serve and enjoy!